Garden Wondering Exploration
Garden Wondering is an opportunity for children and their parents (grandparents) to participate in a learning community within our healing garden. This program offers four weekly experiences of exploration in a natural garden setting with the following intentions:
- To follow the child’s lead for wondering and learning.
- To focus on the reciprocal learning that we as adults receive from being present with the child in nature.
- To allow this structured “conversation” to be the starting point, understanding that the real learning will come from our free exploration together.
2023 Garden Wondering Schedule
- Saturday, July 8, 10:00 to 12:00
- Saturday, July 15, 10:00 to 12:00
- Saturday, July 22, 10:00 to 12:00
- Saturday, July 29, 10:00 to 12:00
We will meet rain or shine, so dress for the weather of the day. Our gatherings will include:
- Welcoming song experience games
- Nature focus activities
- Treasure Hunts
- Nature craft activities
- Opportunities to observe and help with garden work
Cost: $60 per family for the 4-week program.
(Please provide the names of the children and adults in the “Order notes” section of the Checkout page.)
Out of stock